Contingency Management is intended for:
- Youth ages 12-17 who are:
- exhibiting early abuse, abuse or dependence on drugs or alcohol,
- experiencing a disruption in their life and development due to their use which can include arrest, probation, poor school attendance or performance and/or difficulties in their home life,
- living with a responsible caregiver who has a genuine interest in their well-being and who has the ability to collaborate on and enforce the behavior plan and drug screen protocol.
- Youth with co-occurring problems (depression, delinquency) assuming that those problems can also be addressed in the treatment