The CM-CAT has been approved for 15 Continuing Education contact hours by the following boards:
- South Carolina Board of Social Work Examiners (Direct Social Work Hours)
- South Carolina Board of Examiners for Licensure of Professional Counselors, Marriage & Family Therapists & Psycho-educational Specialists (Approval #437)
- South Carolina Association of Alcoholism and Drug Abuse Counselors
- North Carolina Substance Abuse Professional Practice Board, Approval #08521HS (Substance Abuse Specific Hours)
- National Association of Social Workers – Pennsylvania Chapter (NASW-PA)
- Arena has Approved Education Provider status with NAADAC, the Association for Addiction Professionals, which identifies Arena programming as meeting nationally approved standards of education developed for the alcoholism and drug abuse counseling field. With this status our program participants are assured that the contact hours or CEU’s we provide will be accepted toward national credentialing by the NAADAC Certification Commission and by many of the individual state licensing and certification bodies as well.
If you require CEU hours from a Board that is not included in this list please inform your Lead Trainer as soon as possible so that we can submit the necessary applications.
(this list will be updated continually as new approvals are received)